If you can't see your GPUs in wallet for mining, make sure you have nVidia GPU with the latest CUDA drivers and at least 2 GB of memory. If you recently installed your drivers after you have installed your wallet, you would maybe need to clear your wallet. Don't forget to backup your 12 word passphrase before, otherwise you're loose access to your wallet!
- Update your graphics drivers
- Save and record your 12 word passphrase somewhere safe
- Click on "Settings" in the left hand menu of the wallet
- MAKE SURE YOU HAVE COMPLETED STEP 2. Click on the red button at the bottom to "Clear data and logout".
- Reload your wallet using your 12 word passphrase
- Happy mining!